Creating love

 Today the best thing you can do for yourself is nip and tuck to be "perfect". 

Let's be real, we all thought about the perfect appearance we want. That goes from the look on the face or the look of the body if not a combination. 

We are our own critics and in the worst way possible. I have fallen victim to looking at myself and wanting to make changes to look prettier and feel sexier. Self-love isn't an easy task to complete, keep going or better yet start. 

I recently underwent Liposuction 360. This procedure is removal of fat from the midsection. This consist of the waist, upper and lower back, under arm (bra area for women) and the fupa area. I also added upper arm liposuction. Hitting a certain age, women see the imperfection in ourselves and try to fix it all to look how did in the past. 

Being forty, I see all my imperfections and want to fix everything. However, i am not the surgery type lol. I went through my procedure, and I am incredibly happy with what I am seeing develop, but that isn't the ending. I still must maintain this new me. And that my beauty starts within. Let us pledge to ourselves that regardless of what choices we make to enhance our beauty we should never lose ourselves to miss seeing what we see in the mirror.  

Love yourself,

Beauty 💋

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome Spring Time

Our daily Purpose

Hey Ya'll Hey